Seeking passionate detail-oriented cabin crews
Join us in the sky, the infinity of flying. We pay attention to every detail of every single moment throughout the flight; we treat each passenger as we would want to be treated. We deeply believe that the best service is to create an atmosphere that both assures customers’ safety and makes each passenger feel safe.
To do so requires not only a dedication to aviation safety, but a person-to-person connection between crew and passengers. Hospitality and passion for life enable our cabin crew to anticipate customer needs and provide a journey they will never forget.
On the corporate side, STARLUX is dedicated to becoming a progressive corporation where integrity and honesty matter, with a company culture that encourages direct communication and respect for each employee. This is a place where employees receive the best of benefits, where “safety comes first” and job security is a fact of life.
- Perform cabin safety duties in the aircraft, provide high quality passenger service and pursue the best customer satisfaction.
- Sign on the agreement to abide by Article 84-1 of the Labor Standards Act and be able to work different shifts and perform night time duties.
- Dispatched Airports: Taoyuan Airport and Taipei Songshan Airport.
- Training Venue: STARLUX Airlines Headquarters.
- Citizenship of R.O.C. Taiwan.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or above (foreign degrees must be authenticated by the Ministry of Education).
- English proficiency: must provide a transcript or certificate of English proficiency test.
Minimum score requirements:
- TOEFL iBT-64
- TOEFL ITP-480
- Arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes for carrying out cabin safety duties.
- Vision: At least 0.1 without glasses/contact lenses; over 1 with glasses/contact lenses.
- Work experience: Over 3 years of cabin service on airline international routes.
Application Period and Method:
- Application Period: To be announced.
- Application Method: Online
- Interview invitations will be sent to shortlisted applicants.
- Interview Dates: To be announced.
- Interview Venue: No. 382, Sec 6, Nanjing E. Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City (STARLUX Airlines Headquarters).
- The confirmed interview date and time will be shown in the interview invitation.
Required Documents for The Interview:
- Taiwanese ID Card.
- Degree of highest level of education (foreign degrees must be authenticated by the Ministry of Education).
- Transcript or certificate of English proficiency test (most recent test scores recommended).
- Certificate of Discharge or Certificate of Military Exemption. For those in active military service, please provide your military service ID card.
- Please provide original copies of all the aforementioned documents. They will be returned upon verification.
- Online Application
- Interview & Written Test
- Medical check & Reference check
- Offer letter
- Onboard for training
- Please email all inquiries to email@example.com.
- Any false information in the application will result in automatic disqualification.
- Those who receive an offer letter must sign the employment & training contract and the agreement to abide by Article 84-1 of the Labor Standards Act. Those who pass the initial training need to be in service for at least 3 years.
- Training and probation will cease for those who fail the appraisals in the initial training and probationary period.
- STARLUX Airlines does not collaborate with any institutions for recruitment purposes, and does not obtain personal data through Line, Facebook, Wechat, or other unofficial channels.
- Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.