STARLUX Airlines CaptainCaptain
Login to bookmark (save)
Bookmark (save) Details
We believe true flying skills should include not only flying hours and aircraft ratings, but more importantly the desire to provide customers a more comfortable and pleasant experience during the flight. To achieve this requires more than just completing training courses and providing a safe flying experience. It requires a dedication to providing the sense of comfort that leads to making travel more pleasant and enjoyable for every customer.
The pilot team at STARLUX adheres to this belief, and we are keen to introduce you to a brand new and pleasurable traveling experience featuring advanced, professional skills and the warmest hospitality.
- Type Rating: A320 Family / A330/ A340 / A350 / A380 / Jet Category / Others
- License Type(s) Accepted: EASA / ICAO / FAA / CAA
- Medical Certificate: Class one
- Minimum Total Flying Time (Civil Aviation): 3,500 hrs
- Other Flying Time: 700 hrs PIC
- ICAO Level: Level 4 or above