We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Captain to join our team at TAG Aviation. As a Captain, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of our aircraft, as well as providing exceptional customer service to our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of safety and professionalism. You must hold a valid Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) and preferably have experience flying G650.
In addition to your technical skills, you must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as you will be working closely with our clients and team members. You must also be able to work well under pressure and be flexible with your schedule, as our operations are 24/7.
- Perform pre-flight checks and ensure all systems are functioning properly
- Communicate effectively with air traffic control and ground personnel
- Maintain accurate records of flight time and fuel consumption
- Adhere to all safety regulations and company policies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible schedule
- Type Rating – Gulfstream 650 is required.
- Valid FAA ATPL Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL)
- Class One Medical
- Minimum 5000 hours Total Time
- Minimum 1000 hours JET PIC
- Minimum 100 hours on type
- Unrestricted right to live and work in Singapore without sponsorship.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
TAG Aviation is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to our success as a company. We strive to create a workplace that is welcoming and inclusive for all employees, where everyone feels valued and respected.
Our people are the difference!