General terms for the applicant: (CRITERIA)
- Must be an Omani national.
- Age must be between 17 and 19 years old.
- Holder of General Diploma certificate with minimum overall result of 70% and minimum result of 70% in each of the following subject:
- English, Mathematics and Physics.
- Pass the assessment test set out by Oman Aviation Academy.
- Candidates who applied before and did not successfully pass the assessment test can apply again providing 6 months period has been elapsed from the date of the last test.
- Pass the aviation medical test
- Successful candidates will be required to agree with the terms and conditions and sign the training contract.
Applications should include copies of:
- Omani passport and National ID.
- ROP certificate (Adam Al Mahkoumiya).
- Copy of the General Diploma Certificate with the Original.
- Four passport-size photographs (blue background).
- Applications must be submitted to Oman Air reception at Head Quarter 1, from the date of this advertisement during any time between 08:30 am and 02:30 pm with all supporting documents.
- The last date for receipt of applications is on the 21st December 2018.
- Applicants who have not been contacted by Oman Air or Oman Aviation Academy within 3 weeks would not have met the selection criteria.