- Thai Nationality only, age not over 35 years old.
- University graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
- Holding a current CPL or ATPL on fixed-wing aircraft only.
- Holding valid Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- Has obtained ICAO Aviation English Language Proficiency of at least level 4.
- No aviation incidents / accidents record.
- No criminal record.
- Exempt from military service for male candidate.
- Preference will be given to candidate with commercial airline experience, however, new graduates from CAAT accredited flying school are also welcome to apply.
- TLM Application form
- CV / RESUME
- Copy of ID Card and House registration
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of valid license (every page)
- Copy of transcript and work experience
- Copy of valid Medical Certificate
- Copy of latest PPC with company stamp and authorized signature
- Copy of log book with company stamp (last 6 months)
- Copy of Military Certificate
- Six (6) color photograph size 2 inches (taken not more than 3 month)
Application deadline : 15 July 2017