Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Female, Thai nationality, maximum 35 years of age, minimum height of 160 cm.
- TOEIC score result 600 achieved within 2 year.
- Able to read, write and converse in English, Preferable second languages.
- Able to swim 50 meters non – stop without a flotation device.
- Tattoos must not be visible, Use of optical glasses and dental braces are not allowed, well groomed.
- Current or have been completed all required necessary training program in any aircraft type (Airbus 330 type will be an advantage)
- Maintaining the validity of the passport.
- Must have passed probation and at least 6 months ‘experience as a Cabin Crew.
- Maintaining a thorough and up to date knowledge of applicable Cabin Crew safety responsibilities.
- Should have passed a CAAT certified medical examination or comply with other operator medical requirements to ensure that you are medically fit and physically capable of fulfilling the duties specified.
- Safeguarding the interests of own experience and promoting a co-operative, teamwork environment on board the aircraft with all crew members.
- Qualified to perform cabin functions in emergency situations and enact procedures to ensure a safe and orderly evacuation of passengers when necessary.
- Maintaining a courteous service and customer care onboard the aircraft.
Please bring along:
- Complete Application (Download Cabin Crew Application).
- Resume in English.
- Recent 2 inches photo and full length photo (not over 6 months).
- Copy of Transcript.
- Copy of TOEIC SCORE REPORT (within 2 years).
- Copy of Identification card.
- Copy of House registration certificate.
- Copy of Certificate of employment and training record from previous airline and able to present in original.
- For Chinese Native Speaker is required photocopy of HSK score results.
Applicants must bring her own application form with complete details and personally submitted it to:
Venue: Waiting room building (Beside the VIP building), 1 Floor, Don-Mueang Airport
Date: 15 January, 2018
Time: 09:00 am. – 04:00 pm.
Attire: Formal business