- Thai Nationality.
- Hold a current CPL or ATPL on type rating for the aircraft type B737-800, B737-900ER, B737-300/400 EFIS.
- Hold valid Medical Certificate class 1.
- Hold valid Multi Engine Rating (ME) and Instrument Rating (IR).
- Has obtained at least ICAO Aviation English Language Proficiency level 4.
- TLM Application form
- CV / RESUME
- Copy of ID card and House registration
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of valid license (every page)
- Copy of education certificate/flying school
- Copy of English language proficiency
- Copy of transcript and work experience
- Copy of valid Medical Certificate
- Copy of the latest PPC with company stamp and authorized signature
- Copy of log book with company stamp (last 6 months)
- Copy of Military Certificate (Thai male only)
- Security background check
- Reference letter
- No incident/accident
- Six (6) color Photos size 1 inch (taken not more than 3 months)
- Additional documents will be requested to present during the interview.