- Male and Female with Thai Nationality.
- Not more than 30 years old (date of birth 1 January 1987 onward).
- Male applicant must be exempted from military service.
- University graduated with bachelor’s degree.
- Good communication skill in English. English proficiency test result must be valid within 2 years on the date of application submission. TOEIC test score of 650 and above, TOEFL test score of 80 and above or IELTS band scores of 5.5 and above.
- Excellent health and good eyesight.
- No criminal record, conviction, imprisonment, misdemeanor, or finding for guilt (including drunk driving conviction)
- Fill the application form at “Apply Now” and print out
- Bring the application form along the following documents to submission
- 4 photos of 2 inches photo
- completed application form
- original and a copy of valid identification card
- original and a copy of house registration certificate
- original and a copy of document exemption from military service
- original and a copy of university degree or graduation certificate
- original and a copy of transcript
- original and a copy of valid English proficiency test result
- Walk-in submission of application period, time, and venue
- 9 August 2017 – 15 September 2017
- 09.00 – 15.00 (Mon – Fri, except public holiday)
- Thai Lion Air Flight Operation office, 2nd Floor, Terminal 2, Don Muang International Airport
- Non-refundable application fee of THB 1000 (one thousand Thai Baht).
- Only completed documents will be accepted. All original documents must be presented to recruitment officer on the date of submission.
- Please dress properly and politely on the date of submission.
- Self-sponsored program.