Have you ever dreamed of a unique place of work while being on the go and meeting new people? We have good news for you: our Cabin Crew life is just like that!
We are continuously searching for positive, energetic and motivated candidates for flight attendant/cabin crew positions to join our award-winning team.
JOIN OUR RECRUITMENT DAYS!
We are constantly recruiting – browse through the upcoming events nearest to you.
RECRUITMENT DAY good to knows:
- Read the requirements listed below as your compliance will be checked during the recruitment event.
- Arrive sharply on time and be prepared that the process might take until late afternoon.
- Bring your updated English CV with ID photo.
- Please be advised that you may join any recruitment event regardless of the base you are applying for.
Working as a Wizz Air flight attendant, you will:
- Focus on both safety and customer care aspects
- Perform on board and ground duties in a way to comply with the Company’s policies
- Manage in-flight sales and cash handling
- Welcome passengers with a smile and help them during the flight
- Act in accordance with our values: dedication, inclusivity, positivity, integrity
- Be part of a new family of more than 5,000 aviation enthusiasts
- You are aged 18 or over
- You are a minimum of 165 cm (ladies) or 175 cm (gentlemen) tall, with an arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes
- You have high school degree
- You are fluent – written and spoken – in English and in an additional Central Eastern European language (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, German, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian or Bosnian)
- Wizz Air UK (Luton): You are fluent – written and spoken – in English, additional CEE language knowledge is an advantage
- You have a valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- You are able to swim
- You live or are ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey upon work schedule
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing uniform
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes working with people
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
What can we offer:
- Perks and benefits: competitive salary, social security & work insurance, complete and free Cabin Crew training, free tickets based on experience and employee discounted tickets, paid holiday
- Career development opportunities at one of the fastest growing airlines
- Work-life balance: no layovers – opportunity to lead normal life in your home town, flexible roster, possibility to swap duties/working days vs. OFF days
Wizz Air Culture:
- SPORT EVENTS: Wizz Air Half Marathons and Running events
- BASE EVENTS: bowling, karaoke, paintball, hot chocolate/fruit day etc.
- WORK & TRAVEL: opportunity to work at different Wizz Air bases upon need/request
- WORK ON SPECIAL/VIP FLIGHTS: open flights, anniversary events