WIZZ AIR INVITES YOU FOR OPEN DAY RECURITMENT!
WE ARE HIRING TO EU AND NON EU BASES ACROSS OUR NETWORK.
A Wizz Air Flight Attendant is:
- Provides excellent customer service and creates a friendly atmosphere on board
- Manages in-flight sales and cash handling
- Properly executes the duties related to the safety of the aircraft and the passengers, while maintaining consistency with the highest ethical standards
- Welcomes passengers with a smile and helps them during the flight
- Arrives at work on time, adequately rested and properly presented in order to provide these services at the highest level
You can become one if:
- You are aged 18 or overYou are a minimum of 165 cm (ladies) or 175 cm (gentlemen) tall, with an arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes
- You have high school degree
- You are fluent – written and spoken – in English and in an additional Central Eastern European language (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, German, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian or Bosnian)
- You have a valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- You are able to swim
- You live or are ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey upon work schedule
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing uniform
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes working with people
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A stable job at a rapidly developing company
- A friendly and multicultural work environment
- Career opportunities
- Discounts on flights & bonus airline tickets (even for your family and friends)
- New challenges every day
- Complete and free Cabin Crew training
- Work according to a duty roster (schedule) published monthly, 2 weeks beforehand
LUTON AND DONCASTER BASE
Date: 13th August 2021 09:00 am sharp
Location: Hampton by Hilton London Luton Airport, 42-50 Kimpton Rd, Luton LU2 0NB
- Please arrive on time and bring your printed English CV.
- Be prepared that the process might take till late afternoon. Please,
- We are looking forward to seeing you there.