Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 65 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 400 routes from 22 bases, connecting 116 destinations across 38 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of approximately 2,600 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 16.5 million passengers in the financial year ended 31 March 2015. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices.
- Minimum 300 hours aircraft flying time *
- Minimum EASA/JAR FCL1 CPL with ATPL theory knowledge completed or
- Macedonian/Serbian/Ukrainian equivalent
- Last flight within preceding 6 months (SEP or MEP)
- Valid and current ME-IR
- A valid MCC certificate and course program**
- A valid JOC certificate and course program**
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
* Aircraft flying time is time flown in an aircraft. Simulator time must not be included in this time.
** An MCC course certificate is required if a multi-crew (JAR-25) aircraft has not previously been flown. A JOC course certificate is required if a turbo-jet aircraft has not previously been flown.
Before an interview date is offered, all minimum requirements must be met. Interviews will no longer be offered with items missing from the requirements (eg MCC certificate, JOC certificate, etc.). If not annotated on the licence, a certificate will be required as proof of having completed ATPL theory subjects.
If you are interested in joining the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please fill out our application form, and attach our pilot datasheet. Please be advised, that we accept applications with the pilot data sheet enclosed only.
Any application received which does not have the correct attachment will not be considered. Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to an interview. A candidate whom we extend an offer will need to present a clear criminal record and license verification with clean accident/incident history (from the home country) before signing the contract.