DCFI is the assistant of CFI responsible to CFI to manage flight training in accordance to the syllabus.
The qualifications of DCFI are as follows:
- Hold a minimum of CPL;
- Has completed 1000 hours as a pilot.
Responsibilities of DCFI shall include:
- To assist CFI on supervision and standardisation of all instructors reporting to him and the provision of instructor briefing materials.
- To assist CFI to ensure that adequate arrangements are put in place to standardise flight instructional staff.
- To assist CFI on monitoring students flight and simulator flight training records. Ensuring that suitable arrangement is in place for the signing of all course completion certificates for any course offered by the school.
- To assist CFI to prepare student’s flight records which shall be submitted to CAAM every quarterly.
- To assist CFI on making arrangements acceptable to CAAM for periodic standardisation training and such training is to be detailed within the ATO’s TPM. These requirements are in addition to the requirements outlined in CAD 1- PEL relating to Instructor and Examiner currency.
- To assist CFI in coordinating aircraft requirements with the ELO.
- To assist CFI on preparing flight training programme.
- To assist CFI on verifying flight crew logbook monthly.
- Other tasks that allocated by the management.
Kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org