AeroLogic is a modern cargo airline based at Leipzig/Halle Airport. It was founded in 2007 as joint venture of Lufthansa Cargo and DHL Express. With a very modern fleet of eight new Boeing 777F AeroLogic mostly serves destinations in Asia and the USA. AeroLogic has a daily connection to Hong Kong and several connections to Bangkok, Singapore, Shanghai, Chicago and Los Angeles.
- ATPL or CPL/IR (frozen ATPL) issued by a JAA state or another authority accepted by the LBA
- A valid medical certificate by a physician approved by the issuing authority
- Minimum 1,500 hours MPA (multi pilot airplane) with glass cockpit experience
- Must have the right to work and live in the European Union
- Proficient in English & German
Pilots without B777 Type Rate will receive a training contract prior to the contract of employment. During the training period the salary will be 70% of the target salary. Training costs are shared equally between AeroLogic and the pilot. EUR 208,33 p.m. for three years from the net salary will cover the pilot share.
Our Offer :
An exceptional and most interesting job challenge within a growing international business of a young Cargo Airline with high personal responsibility. Experience an airline which appreciate your efforts, with attractive financial and social compensations as well as a modern, professional and cooperative working environment.
Please send an email with your CV and motivation to [email protected]