Alliance Air, a wholly owned subsidiary airline of Air India, is currently looking for ATR72 First Officers.
Minimum Requirements :
- Indian Nationality
- Valid CPL issued DGCA, India
- IR on ATR Family- (42-320 / 72- 500 / 72 -600)
- All ATR rated pilots must have flown ATR family aircraft in last 12 months. If not current and selected then they have to bear the charges to become on line as per company policy.
- Pilot rated on ATR42-320 / ATR 72-500 will have to undergo required training for ATR 72-600 as approved by DGCA, India and will have to bear the charges as per company policy.
If you are interested in this job attend the walk in interviews on 30th June 2015 and 01st July, 2015
Old Lufthansa Hangar Building
Adjacent to Office of ED(NR), Air India Ltd., Terminal – 1, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
Please bring the following documents :
- A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on Career Page of Website: www.airindia.in
- A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format
- One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card etc.)along with ORIGINALS
- One set of photocopies of above Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook along with ORIGINAL LICENCES & Flying Logbook.
- A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- Applicable for SC / ST / OBC Candidates ONLY : Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.