Academic Qualification : 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/University.
Upper age limit : 53 Years
(Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules).
Technical/Licence Qualifications :
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement for CPL
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available , proof of submission of application to be attached.
- Rated on ATR family / A320
- With Valid ATPL & 500 hours of flying experience on ATR family)
- Must have flown in the last 12 months on ATR family on the date of joining
- Non Rated
- With Valid ATPL & 500 hours of flying experience on Multi Engine aircraft
Candidates should be in possession of the above Technical/Licence Qualifications as CURRENT at the time of scrutiny of application/Personal Interview as well as at the time of joining. In case, IR Rating is not CURRENT OR there is any other associated requirement for RECENCY (e.g. Renewal of IR, Familiarization, Base/Aircraft training), and the candidate is selected, the candidate will be required to pay the cost of training for RECENCY. In addition, the Cost of Training required for the candidate to be released online as per Regulatory Requirements, shall be borne by the candidate (Refer clause Cost of Training & Bank Guarantee).
Stipend & Salary :
On successful completion of training, candidates will be appointed as Commander/Co-Pilot on contract for a period of 5 (five) years, extendable for another 5 (five) years subject to satisfactory performance.
During the period of contract, candidates selected as Commander will be paid Salary as per Company’s policy.
Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel.
Management reserves the right for change in above schedule/condition, based on requirements. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.