Air Macau was established on 13 September 1994 and had its commercial inauguration on 09 November 1995. Air Macau is a regional carrier based in Macau with an actual fleet of ten A321, four A320, and four A319 currently flying to destinations such as: Beijing, Chengdu, Nanjing, Shanghai, Xiamen, Hangzhou, Nanning, Ningbo, Hefei, Taiyuan, Shenyang, Zhengzhou, Chongqing, Tianjin, Seoul, Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, Hanoi, Danang, Kaohsiung and Taipei. In order to cope with our business expansion, Air Macau is looking for the following position based in Macau, SAR.
Non-type Rated First Officer:
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Possess a valid ICAO, FAA or EASA ATPL or CPL license.
- Minimum 1,500 hours total flight time.
- Minimum 1,000 hours Jet or Turboprop multi crew aircraft.
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Laundry allowance
- Per diem for lay-over flights
- Fly Incentive pay (when monthly block hours over 60 hours)
- Duty Incentive pay for each duty day
- Flight Sector Incentive pay for each flight sector
- Night Flying Allowance for late night scheduled flight duty originating from Macau
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance on 24-hr worldwide basis
- Income protection insurance
- Provident fund upon completion of each 4 years of service
- Annual leaves 21 working days per year
- 104 days-off per annum
- Free & Discounted tickets for self & family
- Interline tickets
- Annual Wage Supplement(13th month pay)
- One-time relocation payment will be given after release
- Optional flight scheme(accumulated days off)
- Optional commuting contracts (9 weeks ON/3 weeks OFF or 37 days ON/14 days OFF)
All applications are confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you are having difficulties with your application please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please type on the subject line your application reference number if received one.