We are seeking applications for Regional Cabin Crew in Nelson and Christchurch, for intakes in August 2021.
The travel landscape has changed significantly in the last year. Our regional airline is busier than ever and we’re now looking for Regional Cabin Crew to join our team. Our Regional Flight Attendants are passionate about customers and regional New Zealand and you’ll play an integral part in flying Kiwis around the country while getting to know all the best regional spots. You’ll get our customers to their destinations safely and on time while demonstrating strong leadership, along with delivering an excellent customer service experience.
A little bit about our Regional based Flight Attendants:
There are many advantages to becoming a regional Flight Attendant. Working locally means you’re never too far from home. You will be ensuring safety in the cabin, providing in-flight service to customers and liaising with Pilots and Ground Staff to ensure a seamless and on-time experience.
The environment on our regional New-Zealand aircraft is friendly and informal, allowing you to chat with our guests and point out areas of interest during your flight and tailor your customer service to a wide range of passengers. You will be able to step up, take charge of matters in-flight and really own your role.
- Entitled to live and work permanently in New Zealand at the time of applying (NZ Permanent Resident/Citizen or Australian Citizen)
- Minimum Restricted or Full New Zealand Driver Licence with reliable transport
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a high pressured and customer centric environment is preferred. We are looking for someone with a natural passion for people, ability to cope under pressure, and be resilient in unforeseen circumstances such as medical emergencies
- We operate in a 24/7 industry, so you will need to commit to rostered shifts, weekends and public holidays and be available for regular overnights away from your home base
- Compliance with our Uniform Standards
Why join Air New Zealand?
As a Flight Attendant, you will get to achieve a work/life balance and lifestyle. Our Regional Flight Attendants are close-knit, supportive and professional and you will get the opportunity to work with many experienced Flight Attendants as you gain confidence in the role. You will receive full training, and an opportunity to develop superior customer service skills in a high-paced environment.
We are currently only seeking applications for our Christchurch bases. Please note: you must reside within a 90 minute commute of the base that you are applying for in order to be considered for the role.
We do not accept email applications, please apply online via https://jobs.airnewzealand.co.nz/jobdetails?ajid=342201327.