- Outgoing, fun and stunning personality
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic
- Good communication skills
- Sales driven
- Possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service working within a team environment, & dealing with people from all cultures.
As a cabin crew you will be:
- Accountable to the aircraft commander.
- Responsible to carry out the commander’s instructions and assist him in the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Report any safety irregularities to the commander.
- Carry out pre-flight duties including checking the safety equipments on-board, ensuring the interior of the aircraft is clean, tidy and in an orderly manner.
- Educate passengers on the aircraft’s safety procedures.
- Attend to passenger’s inquiries.
- Perform sales on duty-free goods, merchandises and food & beverages.
- Reassure passengers and ensure that they comply to safety procedures during emergency.
- Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of the flight.
- OPEN TO MALAYSIAN with Height: Female Min 157cm barefoot & Male Min 170cm barefoot
*SPM with CREDIT in English or any subsitute credentials,pass in Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in any other subject.Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply.Experienced crews are encouraged to apply.
- Register here & you will receive a serial no for the interview session https://goo.gl/forms/kZum7ouzns44Cf5d2
- On the interview day,Please bring original & copy of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with CREDIT in English or any substitute credentials, pass in Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in other subject
- Original and copies of MYKad,
- Recent resume & original and copies of certificates of higher education or equivalent.
Interview Date & Venue:
Date: 13 JANUARY 2018
Venue: AirAsia Red Q
Jalan Pekeliling 5 KLIA2
64000 Sepang Selangor
Date: 20 JANUARY 2018
Venue: AirAsia Office Alor Setar Airport
Registration time from 9 to 11 am
- Male/Female :Smart Casual (ladies knee length skirt or dress with full make up)