As one of the world’s fastest grouping airline, AirAsia never stop building its family. We are looking to recruit individuals that are passionate, caring and hardworking to join us as Cabin Crew in this exciting journey.
Minimum Requirements :
- Age: 20 – 35 years old.
- Female : min 157cm, max 170cm barefoot.
- Male : min 170cm, max 180cm barefoot.
- SPM certificate with credit in Bahasa Malaysia and English (similar alternative qualification eg. via TOEIC score 650 above validity 2 years, British Council, Muet band 4 etc. also acceptable)
- Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply.
Required Documents :
- Complete the Jom Application Form (http://www.airasia.com/FA-application/form.html)
- Up-moste dated Resume
- Copy of Passport (First Page)
- Copy of highest education qualification certificate, SPM Must have
- Full length body photo
- Head & Shoulder photo
- Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply
Absolutely essential :
- Outgoing, fun and stunning personality
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic
- Fluency in written/spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service working within a team environment, & dealing with people from all cultures.
Dress code :
- Female – Smart casual (strictly, knee length dress/skirt only) with full make up,
- Male – Smart casual
* Position based in KLIA2, Sepang, Malaysia.
KUALA LUMPUR : 8th December 2015
Asian Aviation Centre of Excellence (formerly known as AirAsia Academy)
Lot PT25B, Jalan S5, Southern Support Zone,
KLIA 64000 Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
JOHOR: 15th December 2015
AirAsia Office, Senai International Airport
PENANG : 16st December 2015
AirAsia Berhad ( Penang Office )
Lot 303B, Mezzanine Floor, Level 3,
Penang International Airport,
11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang.
LANGKAWI : 22nd December 2015
AirAsia Berhad ( Langkawi International Airport )