Are you ready to fly with us?
Please refer to the requirements below to prep for your interview session.
- Malaysian nationality only.
- Minimum 1 year Flying experience with any airline.
- Ex-crew, the last operating flight must be within 24 months of February 2023.
- Minimum of 12 months as a Supervisory Crew would be an advantage.
- Candidates must possess at least SPM Certificate or Higher Education Certificate.
- Candidate should have a copy of the Attestation Certificate or last flown Roster.
- Ladies: minimum 157cm barefoot
- Men: minimum 170cm barefoot
**Minimum arm reach of 210cm
Absolutely essential criteria for the Cabin Crew:
The AirAsia Cabin Crew is an iconic brand, from our red uniform to our warm, bright smiles. We pride ourselves on being a breath of fresh air compared to other airlines’ conventional cabin crew. We’re fun, hardworking, and committed to making AirAsia the best airline.
If you’ve been thinking about a career in the skies, here are our core requirements to fly with the AirAsia Cabin Crew:
To us personality is everything. We want fun, team players who are positive, outgoing, love to work and serve people. You must show determination, persistence, a Make It Happen attitude with an inexhaustible smile, boundless energy, and great love for working with an iconic brand.
Even though we take fun seriously, hard work is second nature as well. In reality, you’ll be on your feet for hours, on many sectors, working irregular hours, handling conflicts and issues, cleaning the cabin and toilets, and working on the tarmac or at the gates.
Being firm when needed is very important. Key elements to this job include giving instructions during emergencies, calming a tense situation, or enforcing certain rules and regulations.
Of course, we want it all – we want a great personality with great looks too! But we’re not looking for catwalk models that do not care about giving good service to our guests or being nice to their colleagues. AirAsia is not just an “employer”, because we see ourselves as “family”.
How should I look?
At AirAsia, we pride ourselves in giving our Cabin Crew the freedom of being themselves. You can style your hair as you like, as long as it looks presentable.
Yes, good looks are important but good grooming is essential for an AirAsia Cabin Crew member. Here’s what we look out for:
- Flawless skin (without acne marks)
- No visible marks on the hands and legs
- No braces
- Nice, healthy-looking hair (Men may have long hair, with the understanding that they may be required to have short hair if hired.)
Recruitment Day Details:
Date: Wednesday, 11th January 2023
Time: 9:30AM – 11:30AM
Venue: AirAsia RedQ
Please bring along the following documents for interview preparations:
- Updated CV
- Copy of educational certificate (Min. SPM with 2 credits including English subject & pass Bahasa Melayu subject) – For Malaysians
- Copy of higher educational certificates – For Non-Malaysians
- Copy of valid passport/IC
- Copy of vaccination certificate
- Headshot & full body photo
- TOEIC with a min score of 650 (If SPM English is not a credit)
- Original & copy of airlines rating certificates
- Office Attire & female a must to come in a knee-length skirt and be yourself!
We are all different:
One talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
Search Firm Representatives:
AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.
ENJOY YOUR INTERVIEW SESSION WITH US!