Have you always wanted to be a Cabin Crew and experience life from 34000ft but the time and distance with your Family or Friends was a major concern? Well not anymore! Fly with AirAsia and don’t miss a single day with your Family or Friends. We operate daily flights which enables you to live your dream as a Cabin Crew without having to be abroad.
What does it take to be an AirAsia Cabin Crew.
AirAsia Cabin Crew are admired by the public as a breath of fresh air compared to other airlines’ traditional, conventional cabin crews. We know them very well ourselves as fun, hardworking, committed colleagues who had helped to make AirAsia such a great airline.
To meet our requirements send in your application NOW!!
- Age: 18 years old or above
- Qualification: 10 + 2 and above
- Nationality: Open to Indian nationals only
- Personality: Smiling, Pleasant, Energetic, dynamic and customer oriented
- Language: Fluent in English & Hindi. Foreign Language will be considered as an added advantage
- Female minimum height: 157 cm (without shoes)
- Male minimum height: 173 cm (without shoes)
*BMI in accordance to the height
Interested candidates are requested to apply and carry the below documents during the interview:
- Updated Resume
- Original and photocopy of passport, PAN card & Aadhar card
- Recent Colour passport size photo
- Original and photocopy of educational certificates
For experienced crew:
In addition to the above would need to have the below documents:
- Two recurrent in A319/A320/A321
- Valid Safety Emergency Procedures (SEP) card OR Competency Card from Previous Airlines.
Bengaluru, New Delhi & Kolkata.
Walk-In Interview Date & Venue:
Date: 18 June 2019
Registration time: 9 am to 11 am
Venue: Hyatt Regency Chandigarh
178 Industrial and Business Park, Industrial Area Phase 1, Chandigarh, 160002, India.
Dress Code for Interview :
- Female: Formal Office Attire with a Knee length skirt
- Male: Formal Office Attire
- Register here & you will receive a serial no for the interview session: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2TFcBc4uCZjb9pKgKOuiq9n4y9GouhpVi6Djma6-W4_aPkg/viewform
Enjoy Your Interview Session with us!