Good day Future Allstars,
Thank you for your interest in applying with AirAsia. Kindly ensure you are signed into your Gmail account
If you are not a Gmail account holder, our humble request from you to create one and ensure you are signed in to it to be able to continue for registration.
We appreciate you having taken the time out. Please fill all the required fields.
To meet our requirements send in your application NOW!!
- Age: 18 years or above
- Qualification: 10 + 2 and above
- Nationality: Open to Indian nationals only
- Personality: Smiling, Pleasant, Energetic, dynamic and customer oriented
- Language: Fluent in English & Hindi. Foreign Language will be considered as an added advantage
- Female minimum height: 157 cm (without shoes)
- Male minimum height: 173 cm (without shoes)
*BMI in accordance to the height
Interested candidates are requested to apply and carry the below documents during the interview.
- Updated Resume
- Original and photocopy of passport, PAN card & Aadhar card
- Recent Colour passport size photo
- Original and photocopy of educational certificates
For experienced crew:
In addition to the above would need to have the below documents.
- Two recurrent in A319/A320/A321
- Valid Safety Emergency Procedures (SEP) card OR Competency Card from Previous Airlines
- Bengaluru, New Delhi & Kolkata
Walk-in Interview date & venue:
Date: 28 July 2019
Registration Time: 9AM – 11AM
Venue: HOTEL IMPHAL BY THE CLASSIC
North AOC, Imphal, Manipur 795001, India.
Dress code for interview :
- Female: Formal Office Attire with a Knee length skirt
- Male: Formal Office Attire
* Please Note : Carry your Head Phone for English Test Assessment
Enjoy Your Interview Session with us!