As Australia’s second-longest running airline, Airnorth provides exciting career opportunities in a variety of fields. We help people to reach their full potential, and pride ourselves in providing an approachable, educational and supportive environment. Together we fly.
Minimum employment qualifications are:
- An Australian Issued License ATPL, CPL, MPL (Aircraft)
- Command Multi Engine Instrument Rating with 2d & 3d Approaches
- A valid Australian CASA Medical Certificate
- 1,000 Hours Total Aeronautical Experience
- 250 Hours Multi-Engine Experience
- English Language Proficiency Level 6
- Competitive salaries
- Learning and development – opportunities for development across the organisation
- Travel – discounted travel benefits for you, family and friends [subject to policy]
- Salary packaging options including superannuation, motor vehicles and other eligible items
- Corporate medical benefits fund – through our preferred supplier
Please forward your CV in confidence to our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 (8) 8920 4049.