The Crew Members must at all times during the term of their Assignment Period:
- Meet all current requirements of the Vietnamese Civil Aviation Authority and the International Civil Aviation Organization to fly the Aircraft as an international and domestic air transport Crew Member.
- Meet all licensing and medical examination requirements as specified by the Vietnamese Civil Aviation Authority to fly the Aircraft, including being the holder of B787 aircraft type rating and appropriate license, with experience and hours to the satisfaction of the Airline.
- Meet all standards required by the Airline, all simulator checks including recurrence training and checks, as required by the Airline.
- Partake in and pass the Airline’s Drug and Alcohol Management Plan requirements.
- The Crew Members shall meet the following Airline requirements, as applicable:
- 1,500 Total Flight Hours (MULTICREW airplane)
- 500 hours on A320 family aircraft
- Last line flight on A320 family aircraft is within 12 months from the date of assignment
- Holds current ATPL
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- Current Class I medical certificate
- Valid A320 family OPC
- Valid Passport (minimum 1 year)
- The last five pages of the logbook
- Criminal Record within 6 months
- Under 56 years of age.
- Release letter from previous company
- Authentication letter
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, international-standard, drama-free environment
- Leading market in salary policies
- Annual bonus
- Safety bonus
Free Standard Room at FLC Hotels per year: 14 nights for Instructor & Captain, 10 nights for FO
- Free Golf course at FLC Golf
- Free 14 confirmed round trip air tickets for family members
- Compensation Policy: Bamboo will offer a compensation package to qualified candidates as a warm welcome. Terms and conditions are available upon request.
- Financing support policy: Low interest rate with credit loan from Bamboo Partnership Banks