At Cathay Dragon, we don’t just train cadet pilots, but future captains. If you have a passion for flying and the ambition to develop a career in aviation, we would like to hear from you. By joining our Cadet Pilot programme, you will receive sponsored training to become a pilot. Applications to the Cadet Pilot Programme are open year-round. Grab the opportunity to start your flying career today!
Apply now if you are:
- A Hong Kong Permanent resident
- Graduated from secondary school with good passes in English language, Mathematics or Science; a degree in any discipline will also be considered provided you meet the secondary school criteria.
- Physically fit and qualified for a Civil Aviation Department (HKCAD) Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Able to meet our flight deck reach requirements
- Achieve ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) English Language Proficiency level 4 or above
- Aged 18 years or above
We will prepare you to fly by:
- Offering comprehensive ground school theory training and programmes to ensure you build your skills, knowledge and confidence
- Providing you with support from world-class instructors who will teach you the theory of flying, systems and regulations required to succeed as an airline pilot
You will then learn to fly by:
- Spending time in both single and twin-engined light aircraft (DA40 and DA42)
- Practising in jet aircraft Simulators and learning Airline Operating Procedures, Large Jet Handling and Multi-Crew Flying
You will receive more information about joining Cathay Dragon in Hong Kong as a First Officer upon successful completion of the Cadet Pilot programme.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com.