BECOME A BAMBOO AIRWAYS PILOT WITH CADET PROGRAM
Bamboo Airways officially launched the Cadet Program, opening up the opportunity to become a pilot for all people aged 18 – 40 years old, meeting the airline’s standard requirements.
Register to join the Cadet Program now to join us on an extremely exciting journey:
- Recruitment process is fair and transparent. Especially, there is no charge during the entire recruitment process.
- Instantly participate in Supervised Line Flying without having to wait for the available plane.
- Opportunity to accumulate flight hours, learn alongside leading domestic and international instructors.
- Receive allowances during accumulating flight hours, including basic pay and Flight allowance
- Commitment to become a pilot of Bamboo Airways, with our modern fleet and increasing number of domestic and international routes.
If you have all the required requirements below, do not hesitate to apply and register for the program.
- 18 – 40 years of age
- Minimum height of 160 cm (female), 165 (male)
- Completed high school education or higher
- Curriculum vitae
- Passport copy (with at least 1 year validity)
- Criminal record (with at least 6 months validity)
DOCUMENTS AND LICENSING REQUIREMENTS:
- IR Certificate
- MCC Certificate
- JET FAM Certificate
- Type rating A32F Certificate
- English proficiency certificate of ICAO level 4 or higher
- Class 1 Medical Certificate recognized by the CAAV
- Frozen ATPL certificate recognized by the CAAV
- Valid Commercial Pilot License
- Minimum total flight training time of 200 hours (Original and Copy of Logbook)
Note: Candidates must be trained and graduated at FOTs/ATOs according to the list approved by CAAV and recognized by BAV.
We will contact qualified candidates whom has submitted all required documents to make an appointment for theory test and interview schedule via email and phone.
For further information, please contact:
Bamboo Airways Office
22nd Floor, Bamboo Airways Towers, 265 Cau Giay, Dich Vong Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Hotline: +84 984 108 599