As the world’s fastest growing airlines, with one of the youngest fleets of ultramodern aircraft in the sky, Qatar Airways is among the global aviation industry’s biggest success stories.
Qatar Airways has continued to successfully rebuild its global network to more than 140 destinations in-line with the reopening of international travel, and is the largest airline to have flown consistently through the pandemic, with its network never falling below 33 destinations.
As the next stage of this journey, we are now seeking to recruit experienced First Officers to support operational demand on our Airbus fleet.
Be part of an extraordinary story:
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
You will be working for the six time World’s Best Airline and operating from the World’s Best Airport while living in a dynamic city that will be at the Centre of the sporting world over the next 12 months.
Together, everything is possible.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
To be considered you are required to meet the below requirements:
- Minimum 1000 hours total time on a Commercial Jet over 30T
- Minimum 500 hours on an Airbus FBW aircraft (A320/A330/A340/A350/A380)
- Current ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL* with valid instrument rating on any of the above specified types and Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by the same Authority (valid minimum 2 months after the start date, if successful)
- *Valid ATPL Theoretical Knowledge results/certificate
- Minimum English Language Proficiency level 4
- Last flight on any of the above specified types within the past 12 months
- ATPL holders only: 250 hours PIC (may be 70 hours PIC and 180 hours PICUS or 500 hours PICUS)
Interested candidates must complete the online application form and upload appropriate and accurate evidences.
About Qatar Airways Group:
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply:
If you’re ready to transform how millions of global users connect, explore, and transact then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.