At easyJet,we’re all about making Europe accessible to more and more people. With our Lisbon and Porto bases getting busier and busier, we have some amazing opportunities for pilots already based here, or those thinking of a move.
We’re looking for non-type rated Co-Pilots who are willing to self-fund their type rating conversion to operate our young Airbus fleet and enjoy growth and development prospects that are unmatched in the industry. You’ll help us deliver world-class service and operational excellence across our extensive European network.
This is generation easyJet.
Minimum Requirements :
- ATPL (frozen or unfrozen)
- Currently operating as a Co-pilot on A320 or A330 family of aircraft;
- Minimum 500 hours on the A320 or A330 family of aircraft;
- UK EASA (or converted by start date)
- Class 1 Unrestricted Medical
- Low-visibility Cat III-qualified;
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within six months of employment
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the easyJet network
Being one of our co-pilots is about so much more than just flying planes – it’s being part of one of the biggest success stories in modern aviation.