We currently hire First Officers for our Airbus 380 and Boeing 777 fleets. We are looking for motivated and technically proficient pilots who deliver excellence.
We offer a competitive total remuneration package, paid tax free in Dubai. You can find out more about our airline, our employee benefits and living in Dubai on our careers website.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
To apply, you must have a valid ICAO ATPL (or USA equivalent)* with its associated class 1 medical certificate.
*Pilots with Frozen ATPL (CPL + ATPL Theory exams completed) can be invited for the selection on the proviso that they obtain a full ATPL prior to joining if successful.
We will accept applications from pilots flying multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft, including business jets, with a MTOW of 20 tonnes or more.
As a First Officer on our Boeing 777 and A380 fleets, you must meet these minimum requirements:
- 2000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 20T
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- Flown at least 150 hours within the last 12 months on an aircraft with MTOW ≥ 20T
*Enhanced salary requirements (subject to final management approval):
If you are currently type rated on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 you may be entitled to an enhanced package.
This is based on:
- 5000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 50T of which:
- 3000 hours are on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 and
- 500 hours were flown in the last 12 months before joining Emirates
- ICAO English level 5 or above (or equivalent)
We do not accept simulator time as part of your calculated flying hours.
Please make sure you attach these documents to your online application:
- ATPL with the type-rating for the aircraft you currently fly
(If holding a Frozen ATPL you are required to upload:
a. CPL and
b. the ATPL Theory Exams successfully completed)
- Class 1 medical certificate with no limitations (except visual corrections)