Emirates First Officer RecruitmentFirst Officer
We currently hire First Officers for our Airbus 380 and Boeing 777 fleets. We are looking for motivated and technically proficient pilots who deliver excellence.
We offer a competitive total remuneration package, paid tax free in Dubai. You can find out more about our airline, our employee benefits and living in Dubai on our careers website.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
To apply, you must have a valid ICAO ATPL (or USA equivalent)* with its associated class 1 medical certificate.
*Pilots with Frozen ATPL (CPL + ATPL Theory exams completed) can be invited for the selection on the proviso that they obtain a full ATPL prior to joining if successful.
We will accept applications from pilots flying multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft, including business jets, with a MTOW of 20 tonnes or more.
As a First Officer on our Boeing 777 and A380 fleets, you must meet these minimum requirements:
- 2000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 20T
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- Flown at least 150 hours within the last 12 months on an aircraft with MTOW ≥ 20T
*Enhanced salary requirements (subject to final management approval):
If you are currently type rated on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 you may be entitled to an enhanced package.
This is based on:
- 5000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 50T of which:
- 3000 hours are on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 and
- 500 hours were flown in the last 12 months before joining Emirates
- ICAO English level 5 or above (or equivalent)
We do not accept simulator time as part of your calculated flying hours.
Please make sure you attach these documents to your online application:
- ATPL with the type-rating for the aircraft you currently fly
(If holding a Frozen ATPL you are required to upload:
a. CPL and
b. the ATPL Theory Exams successfully completed)
- Class 1 medical certificate with no limitations (except visual corrections)