The applicant must aim to demonstrate flexibility, the highest standards of flying skills, safety and situational awareness while seamlessly incorporating the skills of crew resource management, threat error management, airmanship, and teamwork into the daily operation. Always continue to learn and increase one’s knowledge, fly using ExecuJet’s standard operating procedures and deliver the highest standards of customer service whilst maintaining a sense of discretion.
The pilot shall take all reasonable steps to:
- Maintain familiarity with relevant rules and regulations and agreed aviation best practices and procedures.
- Ensure that all operational procedures and checklists are complied with, in accordance with the Operations Manual.
- Produce documentation within reasonable time as and if requested by the Authority; however, he shall direct it to the NP Flight Operations and he shall pass it on to the Authority.
- Frozen or full EASA ATPL with valid IR
- Rated and current on type Global Express
- At least 2000 hoursTotal Time
- Global Express requires at least 150 hourson Type
- Excellent knowledge of business Aviation Operations
- Administrative skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Fluent in both German and English (spoken & written)
- Min. Level 4 ICAO English LPC
- The candidate needs to be an EU passport holder and be willing to relocate to the region of Gstaad, Berner Oberland in Switzerland
- Start date: ASAP
- Roster: 20/10
- The chosen candidate will expect a type-rating (Global Express)
- Only candidates fitting the above listed criteria will be considered
- According the new EASA regulation, a full assessment will need to be completed