The Dragonair Cadet Pilot Programme provides all the necessary training required to enable young Hong Kong men and women to become the Airline Pilots of the future. After successful completion of the programme, Cadets may be offered employment to join our professional crew team to operate our modern Airbus fleet.
- Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
- 18 years of age or older
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written
- Good command of Chinese an added advantage
- Medically fit, including eye-sight
- Minimum educational standard: completed secondary school with good passes in English Language, Physics and Mathematics, or a Degree or Diploma in any discipline (science subjects preferred).
- No previous flying experience is required
Successful candidates will be offered training sponsorship for the Cadet Pilot Programme, which includes training tuition and travel/meals/accommodation for overseas training.