Fiji Airways invites applications for the above position. The position demands for highly motivated, safety driven, disciplined, skilled and team oriented candidates.
Reporting to the respective Flight Captain, your key responsibility is to carry out the duties required of you under approved company standards and practices, and assist in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Fiji Commercial Pilot License or Foreign CPL (CAAF Approved);
- Unrestricted Instrument Rating;
- Light Twin Engine Fixed Wing Aircraft endorsement (non-centreline thrust);
- Minimum of 250 hours allowable flying hours;
- Passes in all ATPL Theory Examinations;
- Pass in Basic Gas Turbine Theory (maybe exempted for CASA ATPL Theory holders);
- Fiji Citizen, holding a current Fiji Passport for the past 5 years.
Applications close on Friday 11th September 2015.
If you think you have what it takes and want to be part of our world send in your applications with curriculum vitae detailing qualifications, relevant experience with referee details. This should be forwarded no later than the dates mentioned. All applications should be clearly marked stating the role you are applying like for and forward to: Human Resources, Fiji Airways, Private Mail Bag, NADI AIRPORT.
Or alternatively email with the subject ‘Position Apply For’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org Fiji Airways thanks all applicants, however, only those qualified will be screened and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.