Nok Air is looking for Co-Pilots and will accept all students graduating from the Institute of Aviation meeting the following required qualifications:
- Thai National, Male or Female not over 40 years of age.
- University graduate with a Bachelor Degree
- Commercial pilot’s course from the Institute of Aviation.
- Exempted from military service.
- No criminal records at Royal Thai Police.
- Commercial Pilot License (A).
- Multi-Engines Rating and Instrument Rating.
- Fixed-wing pilots.
- Medical Certificate class one form Aviation Medicine.
- English language proficiency level 4.
- Resume in English.
- 2 Colored one-inch photos. (Taken within three months prior to the application date)
- A copy of Identification card.
- A copy of house registration certificate.
- A copy of completed transcript.
- A copy of commercial Pilot License – Aero plane
- A copy of documents of exemption from military service.
- A copy of police Clearance Certificate.
For more information please contact : 02-627-2651 (Mon-Fri, 8.30 am – 5.30 pm)
Intrested candidate please walk in and submit all documents to:
Flight Operation Department (Room 4226)
Nok Airlines Public Company Limited.
4th floor, Central block Building, Don Mueang International Airport
Vibhavadi Rangsit Rd., Sanambin, Don Mueang, Bangkok.
APPLICATION DEAD LINE : 29th May 2015