Reporting to the Pilot recruitment Manager, the Full-Time Synthetic Flight Instructor will be responsible for conducting pilot simulator evaluations for the flydubai’ s recruitment team, where needed provide assistance in interviewing pilots during the assessment / upgrade programme.
- Evaluate new hire candidates in simulator to ensure that the pilots meets flydubai standards
- Provide feedback where needed on candidate performance to crew check and training department to enhance candidate performance
- Act as Subject Matter Experts for the development and maintenance of Courseware to support all pilot training. This is significant to ensure we maintain relevant and compliant training material.
- Administer company and regulatory ground examinations for Initial, Conversion and Recurrent Ground Training for all pilot courses.
- Evaluate and document pilots performance during training. Ensure accurate progress reports are filed on trainee progress.
- In coordination with SVP Flight training and Manager Ground Instructor , ensure suitable remedial training is administered, and tailored to the individuals needs.
- Conduct and then document the results of the required training on the simulators and flight training devices as described in the relevant OMD1
- Develop and maintain the “Differences Lists” between the simulators and the latest fleet modification status.
- Develop and maintain the “Differences Lists” between the Type Rating CBT courseware and the latest fleet modification status.
- Support and assist the recruitment team in Selecting Competent , Skillful , Knowledgeable Pilots with Corrective Attitude .
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Each SFI candidate must satisfy the requirements specified in the GCAA regulations for the issue of an SFI authorization
- Each SFI candidate must have 3000 hours of total flight time experience, including 1500 hours as a pilot on multi-pilot aircraft
- 2 years previous Instructional experience
Knowledge / Skills:
- Well developed communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate technical and functional skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work unsupervised
- The Full Time SFI Candidate should have delivered instruction on the B737-NG in the last 12 months
- Relevant experience demonstrating the ability to prepare a lesson plan, interpret and present technical material
Each SFI candidate must satisfactorily complete a conversion training program for the type aircraft in which he will serve as an SFI.
- Each SFI candidate must be line familiar. This requirement may be fulfilled by completing jump seat observations on two line segments in the applicable aircraft type every 6 months
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Inspiring & Developing others
- Decision Making