- Hold a current CPL or ATPL on type rating for the aircraft type operates by Thai Lion Air.
- Hold valid Medical Certificate class 1.
- Has obtained at least ICAO Aviation English Language Proficiency level 4.
- At least 500 total hours as FO of jet aircraft on type (B737-NG) operated by Thai Lion Mentari.
- TLM Application form
- CV / RESUME
- Copy of ID Card and House registration (Thai only)
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of valid license (every page)
- Copy of education certificate/flying school
- Copy of English language proficiency
- Copy of transcript and work experience
- Copy of valid Medical Certificate
- Copy of latest PPC with company stamp and authorized signature
- Copy of log book with company stamp (last 6 months)
- Copy of Military Certificate (Thai male only)
- Security background check
- Reference letter
- No incident/accident
- Six (6) color photograph size 1 inch (taken not more than 3 month)
Additional documents will be requested to present during interview
Application deadline: 30 June 2018