Scoot Cabin Crew Recruitment [Singapore]Cabin Crew
Login to bookmark (save)
Bookmark (save) Details
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all applicable emergency procedures and safety equipment, operating manuals, Cabin Safety Instructions and Cabin Services Circulars
- Ensure safety of all personnel on-board of Company aircraft are well taken care
- Ensure inflight satisfaction of passengers on board Company aircraft.
- Participates in inflight service cum sales activities to increase sales targets.
- As a brand ambassador, he/she should behave appropriately to uphold the image of the airline.
- Participate as an active team member, ensuring a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment as required by the Company.
Other Job Requirements :
- For safety and security reasons, females should be at least 158cm and males should be at least 165cm.
- For safety and security reasons, must pass cabin crew pre-employment medical check-up as per AOCR requirement
- Complete a mandatory 6-8 week cabin crew training course including swimming
- Hearing / Eyesight / Mental well-being
- Maintain SEP recency.
- You should have least 4 GCE ‘N’ Levels with Credit in English, proficiency in other languages is advantageous.
- No prior experience required, experienced crew will be considered for supervisory roles.