HK Express Walk-in Cabin Crew Recruitment Day:
Date: 24th September 2016, Saturday
Venue: Basement Level, Regal Airport Hotel, 9 Cheong Tat Road, Hong Kong International Airport
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong;
- Minimum age of 18;
- Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment;
- Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English & Chinese Language) OR Minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects (including English & Chinese Language) OR Equivalent;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin; knowledge of other Asian languages, particularly Japanese and Korean, will be an advantage;
- Outgoing and stunning personality;
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic;
- Polished communication skills;
- Possess a positive and customer-oriented attitude;
- Good team player;
- Experienced in service industry would be an added advantage.
- Experienced cabin crew will be considered for supervisory role.
Qualified applicants please bring the following items for Recruitment Day registration:
- Application form (Download -> File Employment Application Form_Cabin Crew.pdf)
- Personal resume
- Graduation certifications
- Employment proofs
- Identity documents
- Passport-sized photo
Registration will start at 9:00am with interview slots to be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis. Successful applicants will have to undergo a 5 weeks extensive training programme. Come and join us on our Recruitment Day!