- Ensure inflight safety of passengers
- Deliver excellent customer service which is enjoyable and impressive for passengers
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English & Chinese language) OR
- Minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE New Senior Secondary School Subjects (including English and Chinese language) OR equivalent
- Polished interpersonal skills with an independent character that is able to work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin is essential
- Ability to speak Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, French, Russian or other languages would be an advantage
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
We offer an attractive employment package including staff leisure travel and staff training & development to successful candidates. Please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail [email protected] (with position applying for and reference number HKA/COM/FA quoted in the subject). Re-applications within the past six months will not be considered.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form for interview.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.