Singapore Airlines will be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardesses/Stewards in Singapore. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our walk-in interview.
- Singapore citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
- Completed, are exempted from, or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS (ORD before November 2016) may also apply.
- Degree/Diploma (those who are graduating before July 2016 may also apply if they have any of the two educational qualifications below.)
- At least 2 GCE ‘A’-level (H2 level) credits and 2 ‘AO’-level (H1 level) credits including General Paper in the GCE ‘A’-level examination
- At least 5 GCE ‘O’-level credits including English and working experience
Our comprehensive 4 months training program will cover topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 8.30am and 2pm.
- Completed application form
- Original(s) of :
(a) Birth certificate
(b) All educational certificates
(c) Identity card
Interviews will be conducted on 21st May 2016 (Saturday) at :
Pan Pacific Singapore
Level 2, Ocean Ballroom
7 Raffles Boulevard,
* Due to space constraints, there will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews. Candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview venue.