If you would like to pursue a career with ample training and development opportunities, then look no further than Hong Kong Airlines. We provide professional training and career development opportunities for those who are prepared to grow with an energetic company. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for high caliber candidates to join our professional team.
Date & Venue:
Date: 10 Feb 2018
Location: AFFC, 10/F, 2 Chun Wan Road, Chek Lap Kok
Pre-register is required, if you meet the following requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com on or before 28 Jan 2018.
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English & Chinese language) OR
- Minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE New Senior Secondary School Subjects (including English and Chinese language) OR equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian or Malay. European languages including French, German and Spanish would be an advantage. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
- A minimum arm-reach of 210cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Polished interpersonal skills with an independent character that is able to work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
* Applicant who has been interviewed within 6 months will not be considered. Due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You are required to bring along the following documents for the interview:
- The completed Employment Application Form
- ONE white colour background recent passport-size photo with Flight Attendant Grooming (Full-make up & hair tied up in a hair bun for ladies) to be pasted on the Application Form
- ONE white colour background full length photography in high heels & business attire with Flight Attendant Grooming (Full-make up & hair tied up in a hair bun for ladies)
- Updated Resume
- HKID Card (must have right of abode) AND Passport (Valid for 6 Months)
- Original and photocopies of all educational certificates
- Original and photocopies of employment reference letter(s)
Please be in business attire. (In high heels with transparent stocking, full-make up & hair tied up in a hair bun for ladies)
Interview information should not be disclosed to other candidates as this may result in the withdrawal of your application.
In the event of Typhoon No. 8 and black rainstorm warning signal is hoisted, Interview will be rescheduled.