- Participate in the Commander’s crew briefing, and be aware of all relevant aeronautical and meteorological information as well as the relevant papers documenting the aircraft technical status and its anticipated load.
- Ensure that licenses, medical certification, passport and visas are valid and that log book is maintained up-to-date at all times.
- Ascertain a crosscheck is done ensuring the required documents (license, passport, SEP card, etc.) of all the operating tech crew are valid.
- Execute the tasks and functions of either the PF or PM as directed by Commander In-flight.
- Assist the Commander in the management of the flight deck work by observing a well-balanced task distribution systematic co-operation and exchange of information, monitoring the flight progress and the aircraft systems and observing the airspace and the performance of other Flight deck crew members.
- Deal with all documents which have to be completed (e.g. Operational Flight Plan, occurrence reports, Voyage Report & etc.).
- After completion of the flight, assist the Commander in completing the aircraft documentation, leaving the flight deck clean and tidy for the next flight crew, handing over the aircraft to the next flight crew taking charge or to the authorized ground personnel or in absence of an engineer or responsible person, having the aircraft secured and handing over the completed documentation to authorized personnel or forwarding such documents by other means
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous, self-starter, able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Proficient in oral and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality, tactful and discretion when dealing with people.
- Good analytical skills and leadership skills.
- Hold a valid Indonesia ATPL with valid instrument and hold a valid Indonesia CPL/IR (with Frozen ATPL more preferable)
- Hold a valid DGCA medical certificate (class 1).
- English Language Proficiency of level 4.
- Current on aircraft within the last 12 months.
- Willing to pay for A320 Type Rating Training
- Willing to be place in all around AirAsia Branches
Recruitment will be held on 21-28 January 2019
(Only shortlisted candidates will be invited)
- Page 1
- Instrument rating page
- Medical certificate page
- 1st of 3 pages from flying hours that show your 1st solo flight
- Passport page 1
Submit online application between 20th December 2018 – 10th January 2019