Japan Airlines Singapore-based cabin crew team is growing.
Are you keen to be part of a premier airline and fly with us as a Cabin crew?
Following are the requirements:
- Minimum 3 GCE ‘O’ levels with at least a credit in English.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required (in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers.)
Knowledge of the Japanese language would be an advantage.
- Singapore citizen are welcomed.
- Minimum arm-reach of 210cm (around 1.58metres in height) on tiptoe and to pass the pre-employment medical assessment.
- Good skin complexion. Wearing of contact lens is allowed.
- Must be healthy and able to adapt to changes in weather conditions, as this job requires you to fly to different countries with different seasons.
- Pleasant personality with a positive work attitude.
- No past criminal records.
- Closing date: 14 FEB 2020 (Application Period from 9 JAN – 14 FEB 2020)
- 1st Interview on 23 FEB 2020 and Final interview for shortlisted ones on 29 FEB 2020.
- Medical check up on 2 MAR and 3 MAR 2020.
- Joining in 13 APR 2020.
- Singapore training period (In APR – MAY 2020) and Tokyo training (MAY – JUL 2020).
Interview will be held at CARLTON HOTEL SINGAPORE, 76 Bras Basah Road Singapore 189558.
* Subject to change.