Japan Airlines is recruiting Cabin Crew in Singapore.
Minimum Requirements :
- Singapore citizen
- Minimum 3 GCE ‘O’ levels with at least a credit in English
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required. Knowledge of the Japanese language would be an advantage
- At least 1.58 metres in height. (Height measurement will be taken on the day of interview and those below the height stated, need Not apply .)
- Good skin complexion. Wearing of contact lens is allowed
- Must be healthy and able to adapt to changes in weather conditions, as job requires you to fly to different countries with different seasons
- Pleasant personality with a positive work attitude
- No past criminal records
Others information :
- Closing date : 13th July 2015.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified through e-mail by 15th July 2015.
- 1st Interview on 25th July 2015 and Final interview for only shortlisted ones on 1st August 2015.
- Medical check up on 3rd August 2015 and 04th August 2015.
- Training period (28th September 2015 for 3 weeks in Singapore) and Tokyo training (27th October 2015 for two and half months)
- Interview will be held at Cabin Crew office at Singapore Changi Airport, unit 04-48, Passenger Terminal 1, Singapore 819642.