Are you different enough to join us?
We are looking for young and enthusiastic Thai individuals to join our expanding NokScoot family as a Cabin Crew.
If you have the Scootitude, are passionate about life, travel and people, WE WANT YOU!
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Thai Female Applicants:
- With previous cabin crew experience: maximum age 35 (DOB after 14 June 1983)
- No previous experience: maximum age 27 (DOB after 14 June 1991)
- Minimum height at least 160 cm.
- Minimum TOEIC score of 600 (Taken after 14 June 2017)
- Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English. Preference will be given to candidates fluent in Mandarin or Japanese. **please attach proof of language proficiency test if available**
- Able to swim 50 meters.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- Must not wear dental braces.
Other than fun and excitement, the job encompasses:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all applicable emergency procedures and safety equipment, operating manuals, Cabin Safety Instructions and Cabin Services Circulars
- Ensure safety of all personnel on-board of Company aircraft are well taken care
- Ensure inflight satisfaction of passengers on board Company aircraft.
- Participates in inflight service and sales activities to increase sales targets.
- As a brand ambassador, you should behave appropriately to uphold the image of the airline.
- Participate as an active team member, ensuring a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment as required by the Company.
Applications via website only. Deadline: 29 June 2018