NokScot is the joint venture between Nok Air, Thailand’s premium low cost airlines, and Scoot, a budget carrier based in Singapore. We operate medium to long haul flights from Don Mueang International Airport to international destinations with a fleet of B777-200 aircraft.
Other than fun and excitement, the job encompasses :
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all applicable emergency procedures and safety equipment, operating manuals, Cabin Safety Instructions and Cabin Services Circulars
- Ensure safety of all personnel on-board of Company aircraft are well taken care
- Ensure inflight satisfaction of passengers on board Company aircraft.
- Participates in inflight service and sales activities to increase sales targets.
- As a brand ambassador, you should behave appropriately to uphold the image of the airline.
- Participate as an active team member, ensuring a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment as required by the Company.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Thai Female Applicants:
- With previous cabin crew experience: maximum age 35 (DOB after 20 SEP 1982)
- No previous experience: maximum age 27 (DOB after 20 SEP 1990)
- Minimum height at least 160 cm.
- Minimum TOEIC score of 600 (Taken within 1 year)
- Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English. Preference will be given to candidates fluent in Mandarin or Japanese. **please attach proof of language proficiency test if available**
- Able to swim 50 meters.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- Must not wear dental braces.
Applications via website only. Deadline: 20 SEPTEMBER 2017