Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- As an Image and Style Officer, you will be responsible to ensure that the highest standards of Grooming are maintained.
- You will provide training to our Cabin Crew and Cabin Services staff whilst monitoring the Grooming Policies and Procedures thus enabling our staff to portray the image of our 5 star Airline.
- You will be performing grooming checks and provide corrective feedback in a constructive manner, to ensure their appearance is in accordance with company image and policies.
- To be successful in this role you must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- A certificate in basic make-up application, beauty therapy and skin care or prior Cabin Crew experience will be an added advantage. You should be up-to-date with skin care, make-up application techniques and physical well-being knowledge.
- It is essential that you are able to effectively communicate and have basic computer literacy.
- Your completed application should reach us no later than 15 January 2020.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Other Relevant Documents\Certificates\Licenses