Qatar Airways MPL Cadet Pilot Programme [National Scholarship] (2020)Cadet Pilot
Bookmark (save) Details
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
The Cadet Pilot Programme offers a fully funded scholarship to Qatari Nationals and Sons / Daughters of Qatari Mothers to obtain a QCAA Multi-Crew Pilot License and become future professional pilots at the world’s five star airline.
This scholarship is only available to selected “high caliber” candidates and aims to develop them into professional airline pilots who will play a pivotal role towards the growth of Qatar Airways’ fleets and will take a hands-on-role in Qatar’s flagship airline.
The comprehensive training includes up to a maximum of 1 year Foundation studies (if required) and approximately 18 months of studying Major (MPL) at a leading Approved Training Organisation in the State of Qatar or overseas.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must be Qatari National or have a Qatari Mother.
- Must be aged between 18 and 26 years at the time of commencing the MPL course.
- Must have a Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to
- Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 70% or higher.
- Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 4.5 overall and no less than 4.5 in each component to be eligible to join the Foundation Programme.*
- Graduated High school students must have completed mandatory National Service and must obtain official clearance letter issued by Qatar National Service Authority.
- Must pass all the entry exams and placement tests.
- Must pass the Qatar Airways interview.
- Must be able to obtain a QCAA class 1 medical certificate.
- Must be able to obtain CID clearance.
* Applicant may be eligible for direct entry to major on meeting entry requirements of Qatar Airways and the Approved Training Organisation.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Recent Passport Sized Photograph
- Copy of Valid Qatari ID card (Front and Back page)
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Birth Certificate (Applicable for Son / Daughter of Qatari Mother)
- Copy of High School Certificate
- Copy of Equivalency Certificate from Supreme Education Council (if applicable)
- Copy of Valid IELTS Certificate
- Copy of National Service Clearance
- Copy of your Guarantor’s Valid Qatari ID Card (Front and Back page)
- Copy of your Guarantor’s Valid Passport
- Other Relevant Documents\Certificates\Licenses
Last date of application: 29-Feb-2020