Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Giving our massive growth, Qatar Airways is currently recruiting First Officers from Regional Jets above 30 tons for Boeing wide body fleet. You would be joining the worlds best airline as our fleet and route network expands on an unprecedented scale over the coming years.
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
To apply for this opportunity, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL.
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR).
- Valid Class One Medical.
- English language proficiency level 4 or above.
- Type Rated and current on an EFIS Jet aircraft above 30 tons with a minimum of 1,500 hours airline flying.
- Must have flown jet commercial in the past 12 months prior to joining Qatar Airways.
- Not older than 55 years at the time of joining Qatar Airways.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL License/Theory exam passes (if applicable)
- Copy of valid Instrument Rating
- Copy of valid Class One Medical Document
- Other Relevant Documents\Certificates\Licenses
- Copy of last two pages of the Logbook
Last date of application: 31-Dec-2019