REX is looking for suitable individuals to join our Flight Attendant Team in full-time capacity on either the Boeing 737 or SAAB 340 aircraft. We will be recruiting in Melbourne and Sydney soon however all bases will be considered. Apply now!
The role involves responsibility for passenger safety as well as providing a personalised, genuine and caring service to all our passengers. It is a rewarding position where every day is different.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- You must not be taller than 173cm (for Saab 340)
- You must be able to reach 180cm on flat feet (for B737)
- Hold a current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- Hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- The ability to hold an ASIC which involves a police security check
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Customer service experience
- A high standard of physical fitness (including the ability to swim fully clothed without aid or floating device for 50m)
- Flexibility (working hours will vary and will include weekends & public holidays)
- A high level of personal presentation
- A natural willingness to please and care for people.
Please visit our website. https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8156671 for further information or to submit your application. You must apply via our website link to be considered.
Short listed candidates will be contacted at various times throughout this time period to be advised of an interview date and time.
You must apply via our website link and complete the screening questions to be considered.