Ryanair will be holding a recruitment information day in Warsaw at the airport Courtyard Marriott Hotel on Thursday 23rd July from 10:00am
Minimum Requirements :
- Have the right to work in EU. (Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU)
- Not over 65
- Valid EASA Part FCL, JAR FCL or National Licence compliant with ICAO standards (Will require IAA validation, some national licences will not be accepted by the IAA).
- Must hold a valid Class 1 medical.
- Minimum 1200 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 1000 hours on airplanes of more than 5700 kg (12500 pounds) maximum certificated take-off weight.
- Minimum 800 hours on the B737-300 to 900 series
- Applicant must have the B737 300-900 type rating listed on the Licence.
- For JAA & EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent B737 300-900 “Valid Until” date specified in Section XII “Certificate of Revalidation”.
- English Language Proficiency Rating of 4, 5 or 6. (Written proficiency at Operator level).
If you are interested in this job, please apply thru e-mail : email@example.com